The experts at TITAN have done their utmost to develop a compact, service-friendly and efficient head for plastic strapping with friction weld joint.
The result is impressive: The T200 offers ultramodern drive technology in the smallest format. One DC drive per function eliminates the need for a wear-prone coupling.
Further T200 defining advantages: Thanks to its narrow design, the head can also be used horizontally for strapping close to the baseboard. Overall, TITAN has succeeded in creating a small and efficient engineering masterpiece.
• TITAN interval-tensioning, i.e. equal tension along the strap
• electronically controlled tension for more delicate applications
• strap tension robust and easy-access design
• friction-welded joint up to 16mm
• one designated motor per function
• large size tension wheel
Approx. 60 kg
The strap tension is set electronically reaching up to 2,500 N / 520 lbs.
560 x 215 x 430 mm (L x W x H)